We all have pumps and stations of petrol which solves the purpose of refilling car tanks, no need of any other explanation for this as we all know really that petrol is fatal liquid which can cause some serious damages if exposed to fire or any other form of heat. Results can be irrecoverable and severe; people usually misconceive it with kerosene unknowingly that petrol is far sharper than kerosene oil.
There are some serious don’t when we discuss the liquid known as petrol. No matter one is using it at home for the generator or refilling the car tank with it, one must handle it with care or else consequence can be irreparable.
Switch of the engine: read and apply on what is written on the petrol pumps, no matter how late one is getting for the office or home; just switch off the engine and let the pump attendant do his/her job, it is really not recommended to keep the engine on. Its common sense folks! Engine is hot and definitely one is coming for the refill after a suitable drive and like mentioned above petrol catches heat and reacts like a devil that is the only reason why it’s written on the board of petrol pump “switch of the engine”
You want to smoke or want to burn: don’t you dare to light a cigarette while on a petrol pump, again it is clearly written on the petrol pump entrance (don’t light a cigarette) folks! For your own good don’t do that at all, otherwise it could take the life away. Fire is something an eternal love of petrol it ignites things so badly which makes the situation bad to worst and uncontrollable.
Don’t burn the waste near petrol pumps: it is advised not to light the waste anyways just dumb it somewhere and do not burn it (there are certain areas and countries) which actually do it as a normal practice as they don’t have enough facilities or the dumping grounds so they just burn it. DO NOT and when we say DO NOT just DO NOT burn any kind of waste nearby disc pumps as it may catch the fire and burn the whole petrol pump in ashes
Quickly describing the reason behind the reaction of petrol with fire is petrol is liquid dynamite it creates a big cloud around the air and which can catch the fire from really far (no need to bring the lighter near). Whereas kerosene is just there where it is spilled, so that is why they use kerosene and not petrol for barb e que purpose as it is bad for health and really bad for the environment. Beware folks! While handling this liquid ( it may look like water but honestly doesn’t have any property as water, but everything opposite).